Ir al contenido principal

Reflect on my super own learning.

Hi everyone!!! 

This will be my last post... for now!!! I have finished my ICT subject, for which I created this blog. My idea is to continue writing entries and doing some research in different ICT tools (websites and apps). So this is not a goodbye, just a "see you soon"!

For this last post we were asked to do a summary about the course: what activities we did; which tools we used; our outcomes; what we have learnt; what we will use in the future with our students... We should present this summary/reflection using one of the tools we have been introduced during the subject, or a new one! As my teacher told me: "The sky is the limit for me now". We had, at least, to include screenshoots of our outcomes and a video or audio explaining everything we think must be mentioned. 

I wanted to "innovate" so I have done some research, and I found an awesome tool to create picture books. It is Storyjumper; it is an online tool, free and easy-to-use. First of all...yes! Your have to sign up (it is enough with your google account).Then, you can start creating. For so, you have a lot of features: scenes, text frames, props (with signals, animals, characters, etc); there you can design your own characters, so it is fantastic!... and also you can upload your own pictures/images. Sounds good... doesn't it?

OH! And you can publish your book as an ebook or you can order to print it (of course, these options you have to pay for).


When you finish your picture book, you have an option to add voice, so you can record your storytelling. Isn't it awesome?!?! But...WARN! In order to add voice, you need Chrome Browser. I have too many things and apps in my desktop, so I prefer not to download more software. For so, I have recorded the story adding more reflections and ideas; as well as a background music and sound effects using Spreaker Studio (the tool with which I recorded my podcast). 

I leave you here both, the podcast and the picture book, hoping you enjoy them!

Book titled 'My journey through ICT tools.'
Read this book made on StoryJumper
  

It has been a pleasure this journey through the ICT tools and, moreover, sharing it with all of you! WE DID IT!!!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Comic your lessons!

Hi everybody!!! I hope all of you, your families, and your friends are ok. The new tool I bring you today is Pixton , where you can create comics with different purposes. For using it, it is necessary to sign up ; you just need a Gmail, Facebook or Microsoft account, or just an e-mail. Then, the first time you access Pixton with your new account, a window will appear prompting you to visit the “Create page” , where you can start creating your main character. Once you have chosen its characteristics and the place where the story unfolds, you c an start decorating your comic: backgrounds, more characters, colors, dialogues... you can even play with the position and gestures of your characters. I have created my first comic in Pixton. It is about the current situation we have due to Coronavirus. You can find it below: I have to say that Pixton is an easy-to-use tool, it is simple, and intuitive . There you can share your comics; it has teamwork options, and yo

Mind map design

Hello again!!!! This time I have been trying different tools for creating mind maps. I love mind maps because they are very useful for everything: studying, reviewing, preparing a conference, whatever! So, here I bring you different tools you can use for designing them: Mindmeister   Coggle Mind42 SpiderScribe Bubbl Creately     I have created a mind map with the main contents of plants' lesson. Using it, I could explain students all the lesson, and they can follow the class, as well as studying it and reviewing it at the end of the lesson.  In order to create my mind map I have used two of tools above: coggle and SpiderScribe.  In both, the first thing you have to do (as usual) is to sign up. They have free plans, although they are not as complete as the paying-plans and, in SpiderScribe, you have some advertisements. Firstly, I am going to focus on coggle. This one is very interesting because you can invite colleagues for designing a collaborative mind map. I

Storyboard

Hi everyone!!!! Here I am again!!! This time I bring you a collaborative work made by  Ana ,  Cintia , and me. It is a double-step project. First, we have created a storyboard (step 1) for creating an educational videoclip (step 2). As you could guess (taking into consideration the tittle of this post...) in this blog's entry I am going to write about the first step: our Storyboard.  We did it using the tool  StoryboardThat . As always, the first thing you have to do is to register using your e-mail; Google or Microsoft account; your social networks (Twitter or Facebook); or using the link provided by your teacher (if this is your case).  Once you have done that, you can start creating storyboards! For so, you have a lot of features : - Scenes : This is the place for choosing your background image. You have different options: town, entertainment, home (indoor and outdoor), school, athletics, transportation, work, classical homes, historical, US history, country